CSR - LOGISTICS OPERATIONS
We are Speedee.
We have one mission: To make a positive different in the transportation industry by providing the absolute best customer experience ever. No Excuses.
Our Vision: To become the most customer-centric company in the universe.
We are proud of our hard working and dynamic corporate culture. We believe that inspiring our employees and giving them opportunity for growth translates into better service for our clients. Each and every Speedee employee is personally invested in ensuring our clients receive the most innovative, efficient and cost-effective solution available.
We are currently looking for an experienced logistics and transportation professional to provide operational support.
The CSR (Customer Service Representative) position is responsible for making sure the movement of freight across North America/Canada, is coordinated and executed successfully according to our customer’s needs. We teach you the skills necessary to operate in the transportation industry by utilizing our own, proprietary technology. Our rapid company growth requires that we constantly add motivated, enthusiastic individuals committed to providing exceptional customer service.
- Create and maintain Strong Vendor Relationships
- Transportation Operations (Dispatching, tracking, and scheduling of orders)
- Cost negotiation and carrier selection (OTR, IMDL and LTL)
- Preparing required shipping documentation
- Effective and professional communication with clients and carriers
- Minor Accounting Functions
- Data Entry
- Develop relationships with new carriers
- Manage relationships with current carriers to provide excellent service to our existing customers
- Negotiate competitive rates with carriers depending on current market rates
- Communicate load details and shipment parameters to carrier dispatch and drivers throughout the lifespan of the shipment
- Monitor progress of shipments on a daily basis to ensure coverage, on-time performance and addressing any mid-transit issues
- Communicate load statuses, issues and concerns to sales representatives
- Experience in logistics environment strongly preferred - Familiar with OTR truckload, including dry van, flatbed, reefer, etc.
- High School Diploma
- Customer service experience preferred
- Problem resolution skills, detail-oriented, high level of multi-tasking skills are a must
- Possess professional phone mannerisms
- Outgoing personality; high energy; flexible
- Great attitude and desire to work hard while having fun
Full-Time ONLY, Monday- Friday, and Training provided onsite.
Office is located in Burnaby.
Please email your resume to email@example.com